Sunday, May 27, 2007

A star among stars

Ekrem is a nice guy. His view of life is exactly the info I needed. I wonder... if he shall have his true duty, what is his true duty on Earth then? He says he is a decorate. Perhaps for that reason he will never divorce. Good luck Ekrem!

From: eko36
Subject:hello

hi! my names ekrem.im from turkey.im single.i have never married.i finished high schooll.im working.im a decorate.i live with my parents at their house.but i have my house too.im alone now.so i dont use there.my dad worked for long time in germany.he is retiret now.my mum is housewife. my city names Aydin.its near to aegean sea.its near to izmir city.its in west of turkey.my city is very hot .its more than 40c those days.no snow during the winter. my area is turistic. i like sport.especial­ly football.i played some clubs and schooll teams. i like music,nature,w­atch tv,cinema.i never drink alchol,i never smoke.i dont like go to disco.i dont like pub and night clubs. im a romantic man.im looking optymistic to life.im calm.i never use bad words.i never shout. i believer a person.i like pray.when i have pray,i feell more happy and calm my self.pray its mean for me;thank God,created me as human,he valued me.i shallnot forget him.ill return to him one day.i shall have my true duty. i like kids.they are flowers of the world.i wish would have kids too. my all family have strong a family.so i wantit too.never leave and never divorce. something are small and simple.but they are very nice.as walk with sincere somebody under the light rain,listen romantic music,drink cafe or tea at calm cafe. hmm..i dont know what shall i wrote you other.if you respond me ill send you my pictures. now thats all.sincerely!­

No comments: